We gather to worship at 10:30am on Sundays, 1427 Monte Vista Drive in Mount Vernon, Washington. Get in touch with us at 360.428.4661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 17, 2017 Bulletin /
Blue Christmas Service, Sunday Evening /
Opportunities to Serve /
We are part of the Christian Reformed Church of North America. This means that our roots are in the Protestant Reformation of the 16th century. We still hold to the principles promoted by the Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura, The Bible alone is our authority because it is our source of knowledge of God’s Will.
- Sola Gratia, Grace alone, that is God’s free gift of his love and forgiveness through faith in Jesus Christ, restores people to a right relationship with the Lord.
- Sola Fide, Faith alone, and not our best efforts at becoming good enough for God, is the way we become God’s own children.
- Solus Christus, Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
- Soli Deo Gloria, we live to the glory of God alone.Read further at our ABOUT US page and the CRCna page of beliefs.