We are all on a journey. We welcome everyone. Come worship God the Father and Jesus the Son in the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
Our Mission: To know Jesus Christ and to make Him known.
We worship at 1427 Monte Vista Drive in Mount Vernon, Washington on Sundays at 10:30am.
Nursery care is available every Sunday for children up to age 3. Nursery workers all undergo a background check. An adult and a teenager serve together each week.
We have five different praise bands that take turns leading worship each week. Our music styles vary between contemporary and traditional, generally leaning toward the former. (Listen on our Media page to get a sample.)
Children ages 3-5 are dismissed partway through service to attend Children in Worship. Parents are encouraged to sit in while their children are getting used to the lessons.
After service, congregants enjoy coffee and juice together in the fellowship hall. We enjoy a potluck lunch after service every first Sunday of the month. All are welcome to attend. So what you didn’t bring anything? We don’t care. Enjoy lunch with us anyway.
History and Beliefs
Faith Community Fellowship was founded in 1988 as a Christian Reformed Church with the purpose to “best serve the Lord and to promote Christen Growth and Commitment to Communal Response.”
As a Christian Reformed Church we first submit to the Authority of Scripture. We adhere to the three Ecumenical Creeds (Apostles; Nicene; Athanasian) as well as follow the three Forms of Unity (Heidelberg Catechism; Canons of Dort; Belgic Confession) as historically biblical confessions. Furthermore, we support, participate, and follow the denomination in the global ministry of Jesus Christ.
Our roots are in the Protestant Reformation of the 16th century. We hold to the principles promoted by the Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura : The Bible alone is our authority because it is our source of knowledge of God’s Will.
- Sola Gratia: Grace alone, that is God’s free gift of his love and forgiveness through faith in Jesus Christ, restores people to a right relationship with the Lord.
- Sola Fide : Faith alone, and not our best efforts at becoming good enough for God, is the way we become God’s own children.
- Solus Christus: Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
- Soli Deo Gloria: We live to the glory of God alone.